MicroPack™ microwavable packaging
- Uses high-quality film, allowing for fast run speeds, strong seal areas, and high-impact graphics
- Is heat resistant, meaning it will not stretch, distort, or melt when sealing
- Rigorously tested by Rutgers University Food Science Lab in accordance with FDA guidelines
- Uses amine-free adhesive, providing customers with a safer product
- Allows customers to tailor the location, size, and frequency of the steam vents
The ultimate in convenient frozen food packaging.
Increased convenience equals increased perceived value, no matter your product offering. While “TV Dinners” revolutionized the food industry in the 1950s, today’s health-conscious consumer will reach for a product with higher nutritional value, but equal convenience.
Emmerson Packaging’s innovative MicroPack™ allows frozen vegetables to be quickly and safely steam cooked in a microwave, without having to remove them from the package. It provides a fast, easy way to enjoy perfectly prepared, nutrient-rich vegetables in a matter of minutes—a massive advantage for your busy, health-conscious consumer.
Take advantage of this growing opportunity with Emmerson Packaging’s innovation, expertise, and experience in microwavable packaging, without refitting or modifying your existing packaging equipment. Our MicroPack™ runs efficiently on conventional packaging machinery and can be printed with high-impact graphics for retail display.
Preparing and serving and, most importantly, selling frozen foods is easier than ever before.